frequently asked questions
How to install iSilo™ for Palm OS®
The instructions below provide step-by-step instructions on installing
iSilo™ for Palm OS® to your Palm OS® device
and assume that you synchronize your device with a Windows® desktop
Note that the images shown here may differ
from your particular setup depending on the version of iSilo™
you install, the version of Palm OS® running on your device,
and third party software that you may have installed, but the instructions
are pretty much the same.
- From your Windows® desktop computer, start your browser
and go to the download page for iSilo™ for Palm OS®
- Scroll down to the Windows setup program section
and click the link to download the .exe setup program.
- In the File Download window, select the option
to Save this program to disk, then click OK.
- In the Save As window, select a location to save the
setup program, then click Save.
- The setup program downloads.
- After the program completes downloading, you get the
Download complete window. Click Open.
- If you saved the program to your Desktop, you should see this
icon. If you decide to cancel the setup at any time, you can double-click
the icon at a later time to restart the setup program.
- The setup program initializes itself.
- In the iSilo Setup: Welcome screen, click Next.
- In the iSilo Setup: Software License Agreement screen,
read the license agreement, then click Accept.
- In the iSilo Setup: Options screen, select your
HotSync® user name from the list if it is not already selected,
then click Install.
- In the iSilo Setup: Complete screen, read the
README.TXT notes, then click Finish.
- Connect your Palm OS® device and perform a HotSync®
operation to have the files installed to your device.
- After the HotSync® operation completes, you should then
see an icon for iSilo™ in the application launcher
- Congratulations on successfully installing
iSilo™ for Palm OS®.
©1999-2017 DC & Co. All rights reserved.