iSilo™ 6.06 beta1 for Palm OS®
You can download iSilo™ 6.06 beta1 by clicking on the
link near the bottom of this page. Before downloading, please note
the system requirements.
To see the list of changes in this version, click
The basic requirements specify the absolute minimum configuration
needed to install and use the software. Additional functionality may
demand further requirements as indicated.
additional functionality specific requirements
- Palm OS® 3.0 or later
- 605K for application
- Additional free working memory:
- 128K for viewing documents in internal memory (256K recommended)
- 256K for viewing documents on memory expansion cards
- Additional memory required for document storage.
- VFS required for access to documents stored on memory
- 22K for optional Font Silo™ component plus memory
for fonts (amount depends on font file size)
- HotSync® Manager 4.0 required for automatic installation of converted
documents to memory expansion cards during HotSync®.
- iSiloX required for creating
documents utilizing maximum document presentation capabilities.
- Tungsten™ T3 expanded screen: Download
T3_DIA_Compatibility_prcs.zip, extract the two zipped .prc files
and install them to your T3. Note that these files are only for the
Tungsten™ T3. Do not install them to any other device or you
will need to perform a hard reset and possibly lose data.
The download is available either as a Windows® setup program file
or as a much smaller ZIP file. The zip file has the following files:
The setup program has the same files except that the license.txt
and readme.txt file contents are displayed during setup.
- iSilo.prc: The iSilo™ program file.
Please note that this beta version ceases to function
on February 15, 2014.
- iSiloManual.pdb: The iSilo™ manual
in the iSilo™ 4.x document format.
- iSiloDisplaySample.pdb: A small document in the
iSilo™ 4.x document format showing some of
iSilo™'s display capabilities.
- FontSiloLib.prc: The optional Font Silo™ component.
- license.txt: The end user license agreement for
iSilo™ in plain text format. Please read it.
Your use or installation of the software indicates your acceptance
of the license agreement.
- readme.txt: A plain text file with important notes.
Please read it.
Windows® setup program
The download is a single file that is the setup program
Download it to your Windows desktop PC and then run it
to install iSilo™ to your handheld. If you would prefer a much
smaller download, you can download the ZIP file
instead (see ZIP file below).
Click to download iSilo606b1PalmOSSetup.exe (796K)
Instead of downloading the much larger Windows® setup
program above, you can download the much smaller ZIP file.
To do so, download the ZIP file below to your desktop computer.
Then unzip the file and install the .prc and .pdb files to your
Palm OS® handheld. Be sure to read license.txt and readme.txt.
Click to download iSilo606b1.zip (387K)
©1999-2017 DC & Co. All rights reserved.