iSilo 6.10 for Windows®
You can download iSilo™ by clicking on the link near
the bottom of this page. Before downloading, please note the system
requirements. To see what has changed in this version, please see the
The basic requirements specify the absolute minimum configuration
needed to install and use the software. Additional functionality may
demand further requirements as indicated.
additional functionality specific requirements
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7
- 5MB of available hard-disk space for installation
- Additional hard-disk space required for document storage.
- iSiloX required for creating
documents utilizing maximum document presentation capabilities.
The download is a single file that is the setup program for iSilo.
After you download the file, run it and follow the onscreen
instructions to install iSilo on your system. If you have a
previous version of iSilo on your system, you do not need
to uninstall it if you install this version to the same location.
The setup program installs the following files:
Click to download iSilo610W32Setup.msi (2015K)
- iSilo.exe: The iSilo™ program file.
- iSilo.chm: The iSilo™ manual
in Windows CHM format.
- iSiloDisplaySample.pdb: A small document in
iSilo™ 4.x document format showing some of iSilo™'s
- readme.txt: A plain text file with important notes.
Please read it.
- license.txt: The end user license agreement for
iSilo™ in plain text format. Please read it.
Your use or installation of the software indicates your acceptance
of the license agreement.
©1999-2013 DC & Co. All rights reserved.