iSilo 6.20 for Windows Mobile™ Smartphone
You can download iSilo™ by clicking on the link near
the bottom of this page. Before downloading, please note the system
requirements. To see what has changed in this version, please see the
The basic requirements specify the absolute minimum configuration
needed to install and use the software. Additional functionality may
demand further requirements as indicated.
additional functionality specific requirements
- Windows Mobile™ Smartphone 2002 or
Windows Mobile™ Smartphone 2003, or Windows Mobile Standard
- Ability to install and run unsigned applications on your device
- 691K of storage space for application
- 100K storage memory for supporting documents
- 512K free program memory (1MB recommended)
- Additional memory required for document storage.
- iSiloX required for creating
documents utilizing maximum document presentation capabilities.
The download is available either as a single Windows® setup program
file or as a smaller installation CAB file for direct installation
on your device. In all cases, the setup installs the following files
to your Windows Mobile™ Smartphone:
Windows® setup program
- iSilo.exe: The iSilo™ program file.
- iSiloDvS.dll: Supporting DLL for ActiveSync®.
- iSiloManualSP.pdb: The iSilo™ manual
in the iSilo™ 4.x document format.
- iSiloDisplaySample.pdb: A small document in
iSilo™ 4.x document format showing some of iSilo™'s
- readme.txt: A plain text file with important notes.
Please read it.
- license.txt: The end user license agreement for
iSilo™ in plain text format. Please read it.
Your use or installation of the software indicates your acceptance
of the license agreement.
The download is a single file that is the setup program
Download it to your Windows desktop PC and then run it
to install iSilo™ to your device. If you would prefer a
smaller download, you can download the CAB file below.
Click to download iSilo620SPSetup.exe (624K)
Instead of downloading the larger Windows® setup
program above, you can download the smaller setup CAB file.
You need to have a file manager application installed on your
Windows Mobile™ Smartphone device to start the installation.
If you do not, then use the Windows® setup program above.
To install using the CAB file, download the file below to your
Windows Mobile™ Smartphone device.
From your device, use your file manager to run the installation CAB.
Click to download iSilo620SP_ARM.CAB (389K)
©1999-2018 DC & Co. All rights reserved.