iSilo™ 6.20 for Mac OS X
You can download iSilo™ by clicking on the
link near the bottom of this page.
Before downloading, please note the system requirements.
To see what has changed in this version, please see the
The basic requirements specify the absolute minimum configuration
needed to install and use the software. Additional functionality may
demand further requirements as indicated.
additional functionality specific requirements
- Mac computer running Mac OS X version 10.5.7 to version 10.9 on an
Note: This version is not compatible with Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite
or later, for which you will need to use the version available
on the Mac App Store.
- Screen resolution of 1024x768 or greater
- 520MB of RAM
- 10MB of available hard-disk space for installation
- Additional hard-disk space required for document storage.
- iSiloX required for creating
documents utilizing maximum document presentation capabilities.
The download is a single disk image file containing the following files:
- iSilo.app: The iSilo™ application file package.
- iSiloDisplaySample.pdb: A small document in
iSilo™ 4.x document format showing some of iSilo™'s
- readme.txt: A plain text file with important notes.
Please read it.
- license.txt: The end user license agreement for
iSilo™ in plain text format. Please read it.
Your use or installation of the software indicates your acceptance
of the license agreement.
After downloading the disk image, copy the iSilo application file
package to your Applications folder and the iSiloDisplaySample.pdb
file to your Documents folder.
Click to download iSilo620Mac.dmg (1105K)
©1999-2018 DC & Co. All rights reserved.